- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese. Fold in cheddar cheese and blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a small skillet, saute curry powder in butter for 1-2 minutes. Stir in pecans; cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in parsley. Cool slightly. Roll cheese mixture into two logs, about 5 in. long. Roll in pecan mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese logs.
Reviews forAppetizer Blue Cheese Logs
"I tried this recipe several years ago. It came on a cut out card from a taste of home cookbook. It was wonderful and I make this frequently for gatherings and everyone loves it."