- 6 cups shredded peeled zucchini (about 4 medium)
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) peach or orange gelatin
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine zucchini, sugar, lemon juice and pineapple with juice; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring often, at a full boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in gelatin. Spoon into clean jelly jars. Cover and cool. Store in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks. Yield: 7-1/2 pints.
Reviews for Zucchini Peach Jelly
Sort By :
Tried this recipe this year (2014) for the first time. I used both zucchini and yellow squash and canned using the water bath method as well. The mixture takes about 24 hours to completely jell to a jam consistency but my family does Love the taste! I will definitely be making more as soon as we have more zucchini and yellow squash ripen! Some of this will definitely go into our Christmas Gift Baskets!
I believe that is not jelly but JAM. It looks interesting, but I don't think I would try it.
I made this jam with some zucchini from my garden. It is delicious. I canned the jelly using the water bath method. That way I could take advantage of the abundant zucchini and can share the jam for gifts.