I like to use this jelly as a condiment. It's always a conversation piece—everyone wonders about the "green" ingredient! This beautiful jelly is so easy to make and I often use it as a gift-giving item for the holidays. —Ruth Glick, Dalton, Ohio
- 6 cups shredded peeled zucchini (about 4 medium)
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) peach or orange gelatin
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine zucchini, sugar, lemon juice and pineapple with juice; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring often, at a full boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in gelatin. Spoon into clean jelly jars. Cover and cool. Store in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks. Yield: 7-1/2 pints.
Originally published as Zucchini Peach Jelly in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p19
Reviews for Zucchini Peach Jelly
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review