Zucchini Peach Jelly Recipe
- 6 cups shredded peeled zucchini (about 4 medium)
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) peach or orange gelatin
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine zucchini, sugar, lemon juice and pineapple with juice; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring often, at a full boil for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin. Spoon into clean jelly jars. Cover and cool. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 7-1/2 pints.
Reviews for Zucchini Peach Jelly(2)
Sort By :
I believe that is not jelly but JAM. It looks interesting, but I don't think I would try it.
I made this jam with some zucchini from my garden. It is delicious. I canned the jelly using the water bath method. That way I could take advantage of the abundant zucchini and can share the jam for gifts.