- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Combine the egg, oil, milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini, chocolate chips and walnuts. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Zucchini-Chocolate Chip Muffins
Sort By :
I've made these muffins twice this weekend! We omit the nuts and double the choc chips and the result is yummy!
I make this recipe every summer when I have lots of zucchini. It turns out good every time.
My family eats them as fast as I can make them. In one batch I substituted cinnamon chips for the chocolate chips.YUM! Today I am going to try butterscotch chips. I did substitute hydrated chia seeds for half the fat and they turned out great!
My 5 year old grandson loved making these, we added extra chocolate chips. Everyone has requested more!
My 5 year old grandson loved making these, we added extra chocolate chips. Everyone has requested more.