- 6-2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 package (5 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup boiling water
- Miniature marshmallows, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months. Yield: 21 batches (about 7 cups total).
- To prepare hot cocoa: Stir mix before measuring. Dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in boiling water. Top with miniature marshmallows if desired. Yield: 1 serving per batch.
Reviews for Wintry Hot Cocoa Mix
Sort By :
Excellent! Try it using french vanilla creamer....mmm mmm good!
This recipe is absolutely fantastic and makes such a big batch... I'll have plenty of hot cocoa for a while!
I did make one change to the recipe, instead of using regular baking cocoa, I substituted Hershey's Special Dark baking cocoa which makes it very rich and wonderful!
There is no cocoa mix out there that's better than this one. I make it every year---it makes the Best, most creamy hot cocoa ever.
This is the best hot cocoa mix I've ever made. The pudding makes it rich and creamy. My kids like it better than store-bought cocoa mixes.