I first made this at an instructional cooking camp. My kids loved it so much that, for a time, they insisted we make it every day. Serve it hot in the winter or with the ice during the summer. —Carol Gehringer, Raleigh, North Carolina
Recommended: 28 Slow Cooker Drinks
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry juice
- 6 cups apple cider or juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 medium lemon, cut into wedges
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, combine cranberry juice, apple cider, lemonade concentrate and lemon. Place cinnamon sticks, cloves and allspice on a double thickness of cheesecloth. Gather corners of cloth to enclose seasonings; tie securely with string. Place in slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag and lemon. Yield: 20 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Warm Cider Cranberry Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p35
Reviews for Warm Cider Cranberry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review