- 2 logs (4 ounces each) fresh goat cheese
- 8 dried figs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, crumble cheese. Stir in figs, 1/4 cup walnuts, pepper and, if desired, honey. Shape mixture into a log, about 6 in. long. Roll in remaining walnuts. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Walnut & Fig Goat Cheese Log in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p17
Reviews for Walnut & Fig Goat Cheese Log
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review