Two-Tater Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 2 cups frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 3 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, garlic salt and pepper.
- Place Tater Tots in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with beef mixture and green beans. Spread mashed potatoes over the top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Two-Tater Shepherd's Pie(7)
Sort By :
This is absolutely delicious!!! So simple! Best Sheperd's Pie ever!!!
made it tonight.. with a few changes. used 3 1/2 lbs of ground beef, drained and seasoned ,2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and corn instead of green beans
was so goooooooooooood!!
Cindy....I had to say...yoohoo I lived in Robertsdale several years ago. I knew this recipe would be delish coming from a LA (lower Alabama girl). I taught at CBMS and my daughter graduation from RHS.
Love this one. I prefer not cannded green beans tho. they usually seem rubbery and flimsy
my daughter made this and used lots of garlic salt, 2 cans of green beans and fresh mashed potatoes
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >