Twice-Baked Potato Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), baked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups (24 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut baked potatoes into 1-in. cubes. Place half in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper and bacon. Top with half of the sour cream and cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Twice-Baked Potato Casserole(82)
Sort By :
I made this recipe for Thanksgiving dinner. I asked how does it taste and my husband said "Awesome"! I baked the red potatoes for 35 minutes on 350 degrees and used 1/2 the amount of cheese.
My husband I liked this recipe it was a nice change of pace I did tweek it a little half the sour cream 7 slices of bacon 1 cup moss cheese and 2 cups chedder. thanks for sharing.
Excellent! My husband & I really enjoyed this casserole. I had baked potatoes in frig so it only took a few mins. to heat up!
This casserole was easy to make and very good - the flavors were great - I would definitely make it again!
Love this recipe! Making it for a 4th of July picnic.