Hearty Twice-Baked Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 1 hour Bake: 30 min.
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 400° for 40-60 minutes or microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-14 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in. shell. In a large bowl, mash the pulp with butter. Stir in the sausage, cheese, ham, bacon, sour cream, salad dressing, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into potato shells. Place on two ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 1, 2018
Awesome! Amazing! We love these!
Nov 24, 2015
Oct 20, 2015
The is the best twice stuffed potato recipe that I have ever made! Dinner guests always love this one!!
Jan 15, 2012
Easy, and we liked them. I omitted the ham because I thought the bacon and sausage would be enough, and it was. I make homemade italian dressing, and it made these delicious!
Dec 17, 2009
I have been making this recipe for almost 10 years now. It is always requested by my company and family. You can not go wrong and everyone will love this.