Hearty Twice-Baked Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 1 hour Bake: 30 min.
- 8 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 400° for 40-60 minutes or microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-14 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in. shell. In a large bowl, mash the pulp with butter. Stir in the sausage, cheese, ham, bacon, sour cream, salad dressing, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into potato shells. Place on two ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Jun 1, 2018
Awesome! Amazing! We love these!
Nov 24, 2015
Oct 20, 2015
The is the best twice stuffed potato recipe that I have ever made! Dinner guests always love this one!!
Jan 15, 2012
Easy, and we liked them. I omitted the ham because I thought the bacon and sausage would be enough, and it was. I make homemade italian dressing, and it made these delicious!
Dec 17, 2009
I have been making this recipe for almost 10 years now. It is always requested by my company and family. You can not go wrong and everyone will love this.