The scent of this skillet sizzling will get your mouth watering! Mary Relyea from Canastota, New York submitted this superb pasta dish that won't keep you at the stove all night.
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 ounces turkey breast tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup canned Italian diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons white wine or additional reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium heat until no longer pink. Add broccoli and garlic; cook until broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes, broth, wine, basil and cayenne. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta; add to turkey mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey & Bow Ties in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p53
Reviews for Turkey & Bow Ties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review