- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- Halved cherry tomatoes, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and garlic.
- Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Add romaine and remaining Parmesan. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with croutons and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Tortellini Caesar Salad
"Very good but I could only find 9 oz. pks of cheese tortellini' so I bought 2 because ingredients say one 19 oz. pkg. it was way to many so am wondering if it's a misprint and it's suppose to be 1- 9oz pkg instead of 19 ounces. Next time I will definitely be only using 9 ozs."
"Great "meatless" dinner option. I added sliced black olives and peppercinis and served with garlic breadsticks."
"Great recipe..the dressing is delish!"
"While I enjoyed the salad, I didn't expect the dressing to taste so 'mayonnaise-y' (I used Hellman's). I also added some minced shallot, about equal to the amount of garlic used, and it really added to the flavor of the dressing quite nicely. I will definitely make this again, perhaps with a different brand of mayo."