- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- Halved cherry tomatoes, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and garlic.
- Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Add romaine and remaining Parmesan. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with croutons and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Tortellini Caesar Salad
Sort By :
"Wow wow wow! If you love Caesar salad try this one the dressing is awesome and easy to prepare 5 stars"
"While I enjoyed the salad, I didn't expect the dressing to taste so 'mayonnaise-y' (I used Hellman's). I also added some minced shallot, about equal to the amount of garlic used, and it really added to the flavor of the dressing quite nicely. I will definitely make this again, perhaps with a different brand of mayo."
"This recipe needs more than 5 stars! The dressing alone is amazing, and I will be making it, even without the salad, for other salads Absolutely LOVE this! Husband had 2 servings of salad, and he's not a big salad person!"
"This was great! Added some kalamata olives, pimientos, and artichokes to make in impressive main dish. Wow."
"I usually add grilled chicken to the salad. Also, this is hands down the best salad dressing I've ever had! I make the dressing a day ahead to let the flavors blend and always double the batch. There's never any leftovers when I bring this to a gathering!"