- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups milk chocolate English toffee bits, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, confectioners' sugar, cocoa and baking soda. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until set.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the milk, eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in 3/4 cup toffee bits. Pour over crust. Bake 18-22 minutes longer or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits; cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Toffee Cheesecake Bars
Sort By :
Made these yesterday for a dinner party and they were delicious. Rave reviews from everyone. Although they were sweet there was a nice balance of flavor. I also added whole pecans to the top and they elevated the overall bar. Yummy...can't eat more than two...but you don't need to because they are so satisfying.
These were declared by my husband to be THE BEST. High praise indeed as he is my official taster. I did not have milk chocolate toffee bits so I used butterscotch bits and chocolate chips combined. They looked lovely, cut beautifully, and tasted fabulous. Thank you. We will be making these many more times.
Very disappointing results for the cost of the ingredients involved. Had a very lukewarm response to these at a church pot luck - won't make again.
I made these for a church potluck. They were a hit!
Just want to add my five stars to this outstanding recipe. I followed the recipe to a "T" and cannot begin to tell you how much they were enjoyed. They were easy to prepare and super easy to eat and enjoy. The only problem...they do not last long enough. Will definitely be making these often.