Thai Pasta with Spicy Peanut Sauce Recipe
We love how the whole wheat pasta and crisp, raw vegetables blend with the rich and creamy peanut sauce. The addition of fresh lime juice really brightens the flavor of the dish. Some eat it hot, but my husband and I prefer to wait until it's closer to room temperature. —Donna McCallie, Lake Park, Florida
- 1 package (12 ounces) whole wheat linguine
- 1 jar (11-1/2 ounces) Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain; return to pan.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut sauce and lime juice. Add peanut sauce mixture, vegetables and cilantro to pan; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Thai Pasta with Spicy Peanut Sauce in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Reviews for Thai Pasta with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2014 Edited Apr. 5, 2014
"Yummy and super easy to make. It was spicier than I thought it would be, but when I ate it for leftovers the next day, it wasn't as spicy. I loved all the vegetables and the fact that it's meatless!"