I enjoy using tarragon in a number of dishes, but especially in this flounder recipe that makes just enough for two.
- 2 flounder fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place fillets in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove to a serving plate with a slotted spatula. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tarragon Flounder in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p192
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tender Flounder Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review