My husband loves this simple chicken dish so much he often requests it when he comes home from deployment. The sweet chili sauce adds just the right amount of heat to the bright, citrusy sauce. —Jessica Eastman, Bremerton, WA
Recommended: Our Favorite Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- Hot cooked jasmine or other rice
- Minced fresh basil
- Toss chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; stir-fry chicken until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add chili sauce and juice concentrate to skillet; cook and stir until heated through. Stir in chicken. Serve with rice; sprinkle with basil. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Chili and Orange Chicken in Simple & Delicious December/January 2017
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sweet Chili & Orange Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review