Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, halved widthwise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds; set aside. In a small bowl, beat cheeses until blended. Spoon into pepper halves. Wrap a half-strip of bacon around each pepper half.
- Combine brown sugar and chili seasoning; coat peppers with sugar mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until bacon is firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Poppers(56)
Sort By :
We thought this was absolutely delicious. I well wear gloves and a mask the next time I double this recipe.
I normally don't like hot things but the picture looked so appitizing...Even had a left over one for breakfast these are great and I did precook the bacon
These were delicious. My whole family enjoyed the sweet with the spice.
Easy and delicious recipe! I used onion and chive cream cheese and it tasted amazing. Next time I'm going to try cooking bacon a little bit before wrapping jalapeño.
I've made these many times, and they're so good. Thin bacon works best. I just noticed the comments about chili seasoning. I didn't know that there was such a thing, and simply used chili powder which worked just fine.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Jalapeno Poppers >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >