Jalapeno Popper Quesadillas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 5 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place half of the tortillas on two greased baking sheets. Spread with cream cheese; sprinkle with bacon, jalapeno and cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 quesadilla: 801 calories, 47g fat (23g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 1423mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 33g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 17, 2017
Absolutely delicious!! Definitely will be making again! The bacon added great flavor with the spice of the jalapeno.
Mar 4, 2017
Very easy to make!
Jan 16, 2016
Really good! I used spicy jalapeno spreadable cream cheese rather than plain. I made 3 10" quesadilla rather than 4 8" and baked them in my quesadilla maker.
Nov 7, 2015
Used regular cream cheese & microwaved just a bit. They are really good! A great way to use the abundance of jalapenos from the garden.
Sep 29, 2015
So easy to put together, great game day food! I used Mexican blend cheese and real bacon bits