- 6 jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, halved widthwise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning mix
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds; set aside. In a small bowl, beat cheeses until blended. Spoon into pepper halves. Wrap a half-strip of bacon around each pepper half.
- Combine brown sugar and chili seasoning; coat peppers with sugar mixture. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until bacon is firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Poppers
"I had to bake mine longer than what the recipe stated to get the bacon crispy, about 30 mins total. Love the sweet/spicy bacon with the creamy cheese mixture."
"My family didn't like these. They were very bland."
"I just made these for my family yesterday and and everyone loved them. I doubled the recipe and made the first batch exactly as written and then added 1 tablespoon real bacon bits to the cheese mixture in the 2nd batch. It's so easy to put together for a great appetizer. I plan to take 3 dozen to a dinner Christmas Eve. Great recipe!"
""Soo yummieeei recently found one of best recipe site for all type of chicken recipeshttp://www.reciflix.com/#/category/appetizers/recipes""
"Quick, easy, & best of all....yummy!!!!"