Swedish Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lingonberries or raspberries
- Seedless raspberry jam or fruit spread, warmed
- Whipped topping
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour 1/4 cup batter into center. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding oil to skillet as needed. Stack pancakes with waxed paper or paper towels in between. Reheat in the microwave if desired.
- Fold pancakes into quarters; serve with berries, raspberry jam and whipped topping. Yield: 20 pancakes.
Reviews for Swedish Pancakes
Sort By :
My family and friends have enjoyed this recipe many times. These are a wonderful change frome traditional pancakes and or waffles. Thanks so much for the wonderful tasting recipe.
I have not tried this receipe for Swedish Pancakes. Swedish pancakes are NEVER made with oil always melted butter. Since I am Swedish and my parents were born in Swedish and my oldest daughter lives in Sweden I will continue to make my mother's recipe for Swedish pancakes. I wouldn't even want to try this recipe.
My family loves these topped with chopped fresh strawberries on top.
I've used a similar recipe that we make a big batch, then freeze. they are great that way too.
Another way to serve is with peanut butter, or with butter and brown sugar.