- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lingonberries or raspberries
- Seedless raspberry jam or fruit spread, warmed
- Whipped topping
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour 1/4 cup batter into center. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding oil to skillet as needed. Stack pancakes with waxed paper or paper towels in between. Reheat in the microwave if desired.
- Fold pancakes into quarters; serve with berries, raspberry jam and whipped topping. Yield: 20 pancakes.
Reviews for Swedish Pancakes
Sort By :
"My family and friends have enjoyed this recipe many times. These are a wonderful change frome traditional pancakes and or waffles. Thanks so much for the wonderful tasting recipe."
"I have not tried this receipe for Swedish Pancakes. Swedish pancakes are NEVER made with oil always melted butter. Since I am Swedish and my parents were born in Swedish and my oldest daughter lives in Sweden I will continue to make my mother's recipe for Swedish pancakes. I wouldn't even want to try this recipe.DonnMarilyn@tds.net"
"My family loves these topped with chopped fresh strawberries on top."
"I've used a similar recipe that we make a big batch, then freeze. they are great that way too.Another way to serve is with peanut butter, or with butter and brown sugar."