- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 slices pound cake
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 canned apricot halves
- Spread butter over both sides of cake slices. In a skillet, toast pound cake over medium-high heat 15-30 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to dessert plates.
- Spoon yogurt over cake to resemble fried egg whites. Top with apricots to resemble yolks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sunny-Side-Up Dessert in Taste of Home
Reviews for Sunny-Side-Up Dessert(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2013
Toasted pound cake sounds yummiful delicious & this is so easy to surprise buffet guests at our fellowship!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Desserts >