Winner’s Trophy Dessert
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Whisk in ice cream until blended. Pour into 4-oz. stemmed glasses. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Dissolve orange gelatin in remaining boiling water. Stir in cold water and oranges. Chill for 2 hours or until partially set. Pour over the lemon layer. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 134 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Feb 21, 2014
This is an easy dessert to make but allow for chill time and plan ahead if you want it with your meal.
May 17, 2012
we loved this! very refreshing.
Jul 1, 2008
How simple but elegant looking. I'll be trying this soon for sure.Sincerely,
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.