- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) peach gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches or canned sliced peaches
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in margarine. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, mix cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread over crust; refrigerate until set.
- For topping, in a small saucepan, combine gelatin and pudding mix; stir in water. Bring just to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly; remove from the heat. Cool 5 minutes.
- Arrange peach slices over filling. Spoon gelatin mixture over peaches. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Sunny Peaches & Cream Pie
"This pie is amazing! It's definitely a keeper. It was so refreshing on a hot day. It's simple to make and the ingredients are reasonably priced. I did double the filling part of the recipe as I bought a pre-made pie crust which is a little larger than the standard size."
"This recipe looks absolutely amazing! I definitely want to make it this weekend. I don't like gelatin (I'm a vegetarian). Can I just use slices of peaches instead or do you a different recommendation?"
"Have made this several times with always great reviews. A keeper."
"This has been a favorite pie of ours for several years. We like oranges with orange jello, and strawberries with stawberry jello, but you can use any flavor of jello and fruit you want. It is delicious, even with sugar free jello."
"So good with fresh peaches and quite easy to make!"
"I was skeptical making thsi the first time but it blew me out of the water! My husband, parents, brother, and I all absolutely loved it! It was super easy, too!"
"I made this recipe for the first time for a family dinner every one just love the way everything just came together. I will be making this one again for home and church. It is a keeper."
"So easy, so good!"
"I really like the crust and cream cheese filling together, and I love the jello topping. I do not feel like they fit together well though. It's kind of like eating Jello with crust and a dab of cream cheese, but the parts are so good that it is still okay thrown together. I'll definitely make the jello topping by itself in the future, and probably the cream cheese pie part with something else on top."
"Have made this recipe many times since it was in Taste of Home. Everyone just loves it!"