We call this “Gus’s Special Pasta” because my oldest child claimed it as his own. It’s cheesy, garlicky goodness and quick to fix. —Courtney Gaylord, Columbus, Indiana
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 1 jar (7 ounces) julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook linguine according to package directions for al dente. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water; return linguine to pot.
- Meanwhile, drain tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons oil. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and reserved oil; microwave on high 45 seconds. Stir in drained tomatoes and lemon juice.
- Add tomato mixture to linguine. Toss with parsley, cheeses and enough pasta water to moisten. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato Linguine in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review