- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 1 jar (7 ounces) julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, cook linguine according to package directions for al dente. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water; return linguine to pot.
- Meanwhile, drain tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons oil. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and reserved oil; microwave on high 45 seconds. Stir in drained tomatoes and lemon juice.
- Add tomato mixture to linguine. Toss with parsley, cheeses and enough pasta water to moisten. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Linguine
"I loved the simplicity of this recipe. I really enjoyed it, but the tangy flavor from the sun-dried tomatoes and feta were a bit too much for the kids. I would cut the amount of feta next time, or use a different cheese, as the previous reviewer suggested. For my tastes though, I thought it was great. This would be an easy recipe to play around with to suit everyone."
"This recipe was simple, yet very flavorful! I really liked the feta-parmesan sauce... my kids did not. Next time, we will try replacing the feta with mozzarella but overall it was really good! We also used GF pasta...."