Special Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- With a sharp knife, slice potatoes thinly but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at bottom. Fan potatoes slightly. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Special Baked Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
I made this tonight with my 10 year old daughter for some special girl time. My family loved it! My daughter was thrilled that she creAted such a pretty potato dish.
These were very tasty and my husband loved them.
The calorie count is not to difficult to calculate. One average baking potato = 164. 1/2 tbsp. butter = 50. 1/4 cup grated cheddar = 88. 1/2 tbsp. grated Parmesan = 44. Grand total for one of these potatoes is 346 calories. Maybe not something you'd want to indulge in on a daily basis, but once in a while won't kill you.
Only because there's no calorie count on this recipe.