Southwest Lasagna Rolls Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 carton (15 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread about 1/2 cup on each noodle; carefully roll up. Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; top with salsa. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Southwest Lasagna Rolls
Sort By :
Tasty, easy and healthy.. three things that are very hard to find in one recipe. I used wheat lasagna and it turned out great. I will definitely be making this again and again.
So good! You don't miss the meat at all! I added a bit extra taco seasoning.
my husband and i really enjoyed these but there are a few things i would change. first, i used all fat free ingredients and secondly i think that a 1/2 cup of filling is way too much. i would use probably half of that next time and would cook a whole box of lasagna noodles and spread out the filling between all the noodles.
my husband and i really enroyed this recipe, must have the chips to scoop up the extra sauces
This is a very good meatless main dish. My husband and I really enjoy it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- Lasagna Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >