- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. In a small saucepan, combine half-and-half and sugar. Cook and stir just until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from the heat; stir into gelatin until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in gelatin mixture. Stir in vanilla. Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set but not firm, about 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, dissolve raspberry gelatin in boiling water. Stir in raspberries until blended. Carefully spoon over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Unmold onto a serving plate; garnish with fresh berries if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Snowy Raspberry Gelatin Mold(2)
Sort By :
Ive made this twice and both times people were fighting over the last serving! I made it with blueberries, raspberries, frozen and fresh.
Excellent dish for Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner! Not too heavy - complements turkey quite nicely!! 45 minutes was too long to wait to put the white layer on...they didn't adhere to each other...
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >