This is one of several kinds of finger sandwiches my wife, Michelle, and I served for an English tea. We planned this fun theme party to celebrate the Queen's birthday in April. —Chuck Hinz, Parma, Ohio
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 9 thin slices white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1 package (4 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- Dill sprigs
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spread over each slice of bread; cut each into four triangles. Top with salmon. Garnish with dill sprigs. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches in Taste of Home April/May 2008, p29
Reviews for Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2010
"I catered a wedding shower with the theme of Garden tea party, this recipe was a huge hit. I get asked to make it at every get together I have with my lady friends."