Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner Recipe
- 6 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons mashed potato flakes, optional
- Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with chicken. Combine soups and garlic salt; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. To thicken, stir potato flakes into the gravy and cook 30 minutes longer, if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner(19)
Sort By :
The chicken was very tender and juicy. Veggies were perfect. Both my husband and I loved it.
if you alter the recipe then why rate it? no wonder you didn't like it
I love this dish, anytime I see cream of chicken or mushroom soup, I know it's going to taste good. It reminds me of the good ole' day's. I'm making this again tonight. Yum! Thanks for the recipe.
This was fantastic! We seasoned 'to taste' using garlic powder, cumin, paprika, and rosemary. We also added a half cup of white wine. We will definitely be making this tasty treat again!
This is an EXCELLENT dish and so easy, I add more of everything because I have a big family, but it's perfect thank you!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >