- 6 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 18 wheat sandwich buns, split
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until vegetables are tender and cheese is melted. Stir mixture; spoon 1/2 cup onto each bun. Yield: 18 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Turkey Sandwiches(10)
Sort By :
So nasty. These ingredients do not go together.
Very good; I think kids would really like this. I used the leftovers the next day with noodles & a little extra cream of mushroom soup. yum
Our family loves this recipe. Sometimes, my husband asks me to make it with only 4 cups of turkey, and then we serve it over rice.
This was just average for us. Nothing special. Maybe it would be an okay item for a potluck - even then, there are much better things out there to make.
Wish I had more leftover turkey. Next time I'd like to reduce the salt in this recipe. Any suggestions? I only fixed 1/2 of the recipe.