- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound fresh or frozen sea scallops, thawed
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in the lemon juice, chives, parsley, garlic salt, tarragon and pepper.
- Place scallops in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Pour butter mixture over scallops. Melt remaining butter and toss with bread crumbs; sprinkle over scallops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until scallops are opaque and topping is lightly browned. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Simple Herbed Scallops
"Simple to make and full of flavor. Will be making this again soon!!"
"I omitted the tarragon but added frozen shrimp. This recipe is so simple and delicious. My entire family enjoys this and looks forward to having it again and again!"
"I added salad sized shrimp to this recipe and omitted the tarragon. Such a delicious recipe. I am looking forward to making it again!"
"These were very tasty and quick to make. The whole family enjoyed them."