Simple Herbed Scallops Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound fresh or frozen sea scallops, thawed
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in the lemon juice, chives, parsley, garlic salt, tarragon and pepper.
- Place scallops in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Pour butter mixture over scallops. Melt remaining butter and toss with bread crumbs; sprinkle over scallops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until scallops are opaque and topping is lightly browned. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Simple Herbed Scallops(4)
Sort By :
Simple to make and full of flavor. Will be making this again soon!!
I omitted the tarragon but added frozen shrimp. This recipe is so simple and delicious. My entire family enjoys this and looks forward to having it again and again!
I added salad sized shrimp to this recipe and omitted the tarragon. Such a delicious recipe. I am looking forward to making it again!
These were very tasty and quick to make. The whole family enjoyed them.