Shredded Beef Nachos Recipe
- 7 cups tortilla or nacho chips
- 1 cup shredded cooked beef
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salsa, sour cream and guacamole, optional
- Arrange chips in an ungreased broiler-safe platter or 15-in. x 10 in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top with beef, cheese, tomatoes, olives and onions.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Shredded Beef Nachos
Sort By :
Delicious and easy to make
This recipe is missing the seasoning for the shredded beef.