Shredded Beef Nachos Recipe
- 7 cups tortilla or nacho chips
- 1 cup shredded cooked beef
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salsa, sour cream and guacamole, optional
- Arrange chips in an ungreased broiler-safe platter or 15-in. x 10 in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top with beef, cheese, tomatoes, olives and onions.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Shredded Beef Nachos in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p49
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Shredded Beef Nachos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2011
Delicious and easy to make
Reviewed Mar. 30, 2010
This recipe is missing the seasoning for the shredded beef.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Nacho Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >