- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 to 10 pork sausage links, halved
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1/3 cup pancake syrup
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Preheat a 10-in. cast-iron skillet in a 425° oven. Meanwhile, in a large blender, combine the eggs, milk, flour, sugar and salt; cover and process until smooth.
- Add butter to hot skillet; return to oven until butter bubbles. Pour batter into skillet. Bake, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until pancake puffs and edges are browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the peaches, syrup and nutmeg. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until sausage and peaches are coated with syrup. Spoon into pancake. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Sausage-Peach Puff Pancake in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p18
Reviews for Sausage-Peach Puff Pancake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2011
Very good and easy. Made it with fresh peaches and crumbled Bob Evans because that is what I had. Pancake was very light and tasted great.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pancakes >
- Peach Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >
- Sausage Dinner Recipes >