Sausage Cheese Puffs Recipe
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup water
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and cheese; stir in sausage. Add water and toss with a fork until moistened. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool on wire racks. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Sausage Cheese Puffs
Sort By :
I first made these for my twins when they were about 18 months old for something quick for breakfast; just made them smaller. They loved them!!! Now I make them to keep in the freezer for a quick breakfast option before school or a snack any time of day.
These were so easy to make! The perfect party snack!
When cooking the sausage, I put in onion, garlic, red and green peppers...they were a hit and a request to make more! Thanks for sharing!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >