- 3-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Ragú® Roasted Garlic
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the sausage, green pepper, onion and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Drain pasta and stir into skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Sausage Alfredo
Sort By :
"This was very good. My husband said its a keeper! I made my own alfredo sauce while the meat was browning because none of us like the jar alfredo sauce. Great recipe!"
"Quick and yummy! Left out the mushrooms since we don't all like them in my family."
"will make some time again, soon."
"Made this for dinner tonight. Very fast & easy meal. It turned out good. Used andouille sausage, probably will brown meat first next time."