This recipe is quick and easy, and because you're making individual pizzas, each one can be altered to suit each person's taste. —Athena M. Russell, Florence, South Carolina
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1/2 cup refried black beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with beans. Top with salsa, chicken, chilies and olives; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with green onion; serve with sour cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Santa Fe Chicken Pita Pizzas in Healthy Cooking April/May 2009, p64
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Santa Fe Chicken Pita Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review