You'll want to skip store-bought breakfast patties when you try this simple recipe. It combines ground turkey and pork with plenty of sage and other seasonings for terrific flavor.—Laura McDowell, Lake Villa, Illinois
Recommended: 30 Better-for-You Breakfasts
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble turkey and pork over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into eighteen 2-in. patties. In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Sage Breakfast Patties in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p31
Reviews for Sage Breakfast Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review