You'll want to skip store-bought breakfast patties when you try this simple recipe. It combines ground turkey and pork with plenty of sage and other seasonings for terrific flavor.—Laura McDowell, Lake Villa, Illinois
Featured In: 30 Better-for-You Breakfasts
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble turkey and pork over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into eighteen 2-in. patties. In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Sage Breakfast Patties in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p31
Reviews for Sage Breakfast Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review