Sage Turkey Sausage Patties
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage or 2 teaspoons dried sage leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into twelve 3-in. patties.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties in oil in batches over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Drain on paper towels if necessary. Freeze option: Wrap each patty in plastic wrap; transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, unwrap patties and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350° oven 15 minutes on each side or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 104 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Apr 23, 2013
Made these for hard working men and they loved it.
Nov 13, 2011
Love these sausage patties - lots of flavor. I often back them with the Baked Apple Pie French Toast.
Nov 7, 2010
Easy and freezes well
Oct 24, 2010
Delicious! I tried 2 turkey sausage recipes this morning for a church brunch. By far this recipe is the best!
Oct 3, 2010
Delicious flavor! We will definitely be adding this to our breakfast rotation!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.