- 4 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces), quartered
- 4 large marshmallows
- Spread both sides of each Oreo cookie with peanut butter; place over half of the halved graham crackers. Top with chocolate.
- Using a long metal skewer or long-handled fork, toast marshmallows 6 in. from medium-hot heat until golden brown, turning occasionally. Place on chocolate; cover with remaining graham crackers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as S'Moreos in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Reviews for S'Moreos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2013
I love the delicate balance of regular s'mores and while these are good, they didn't beat regular s'mores for me. They add an extra crunch with Oreo flavor and they do make a welcome variation to the s'mores table for some.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >