My son introduced us to this twist on classic s’mores when we were camping. Have a jar of Nutella around? Slather on the inside of the graham cracker halves before you build this one-of-a-kind treat. — Christina Smith, Santa Rosa, California
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces), quartered
- 4 large marshmallows
- Spread both sides of each Oreo cookie with peanut butter; place over half of the halved graham crackers. Top with chocolate.
- Using a long metal skewer or long-handled fork, toast marshmallows 6 in. from medium-hot heat until golden brown, turning occasionally. Place on chocolate; cover with remaining graham crackers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as S'Moreos in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Reviews for S'Moreos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review