Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), broken into pieces
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 whole graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, toss chocolate and oil. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring once. Stir in marshmallows and graham crackers. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups (about 1/3 cup each). Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 94 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 10, 2015
Easy, easy, quick, quick, DELICIOUS!
Jun 13, 2014
Super easy and very tasty! I used most of a bag of chocolate chips (guesstimate 9 oz or so) since we didn't have 6 candy bars lying around. (As if there would ever be uneaten candy bars just sitting around the house! ha-ha!) Anyway, these turned out great! The recipe is pretty accurate in saying that it makes 12. I had just enough to fill all 12 muffin tins.
Mar 9, 2013
These are so easy to make and an abosolute crowd pleaser! I definitely recommend this recipe and plan on making it again.
Nov 21, 2012
I should have followed the recipe. I didn't have the 6 chocolate bars on hand, so I used 1.5 bags of chocolate chips. I also think I melted the chocolate too long. However, this was super easy, kid friendly, people friendly, and easy enough when molded into mini muffin pans.
Oct 26, 2011
A fun recipe to make. I did substitute Golden Grahams cereal for the graham crackers just because I was out of the crackers but had the cereal on hand. My kids & their friends loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Dec 31, 2009
One of my favorite holiday recipes...quick and easy just the way I like to "bake" during busy holidays.
Dec 11, 2009
These are something different, but tasty for young and old during the holidays.
Dec 1, 2009
My family has made our version of these since I was young. Instead of breaking whole graham crackers up , we use golden graham cereal. Give it a try.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.