Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and marshmallows; set aside. Place the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Cool.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 68 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Feb 8, 2016
These are easy and wonderful! Yum!
Jul 5, 2015
Excellent and dangerous! :)
Apr 19, 2015
These S/mores drops were excedingly easy (no cooking), and put them on the cookie sheet to cool and when cool their taste was great! After setting out the ingredients, their taste was almost as good as the ones made on a barbecue.
Jul 19, 2014
These are SO good, and they're quick and easy to make. I don't have a microwave but heated on the stove and it worked out fine.
Dec 21, 2011
I made 2 batches so far. First one just like recipe; 2nd one I made a change - Chocolate Almond Bark instead of semi sweet chips. We prefer the flavor of almond bark - it's not as strong. Kids and hubby gobbled this stuff up!
Sep 15, 2011
Excellent recipe for when you're craving a s'more! I have a very hard time stopping at just one.
Oct 21, 2010
These are easy and outstanding!!
Feb 6, 2010
Tasty and quick for a chocolatey-marshmallow fix!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.