Showcase asparagus when you dress it in fresh rosemary and red potatoes for an earthy counterpoint to the fresh, green spears. Add minced garlic and you get a gorgeous, flavorful side dish. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 1/2 pound fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary and garlic; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast at 400° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Drizzle asparagus with remaining oil; add to the pan. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus in Taste of Home April/May 2012, p91
Reviews for Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review