Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus Recipe
- 1/2 pound fingerling potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary and garlic; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Roast at 400° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Drizzle asparagus with remaining oil; add to the pan. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus
Sort By :
Needed a little bit more salt, but other than that it was really tasty.
I cooked the asparagus too long, but I left it in the oven while I finished our entree. Otherwise, we loved it!
I made this with the Sage & Proscuitto Chicken Saltimbocca. My potatoes were perfectly cooked, but I also left them alone while the asparagus was cooking. It was because I forgot to stir them, but the asparagus was tender and the potatoes were crispy. These are definitely a go-to side dish for me!
My asparagus turned out way over done. I'd like to try again, but will lessen the time. Didn't have the fingerling potatoes, but used cut-up white potatoes and was fine.
Fairly standard. Tasty but nothing that "wow"ed me. makes a good side dish staple.