- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil in batches on both sides. Place the beans, carrots and celery in a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with chicken.
- Combine the salad dressing, rosemary, salt and pepper; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Rosemary Chicken with White Beans
Sort By :
"Very good and easy to make"
"I followed the recipe exactly. Waaaaaay too much rosemary! My family ate it but didnt like it. They are not picky eaters. I will not make this dish again."
"This was so good and so easy. I only used 2 chicken breasts and dried rosemary. Next time I will cut back on the rosemary and add an extra can of beans. Served it with buttered noodles and it was a real hit!!"
"I love this recipe ... I added a chopped onion and minced garlic ... which gave it even more flavor."
"I made this recipe with no changes. My family took one bite and wouldn't even finish it; and they aren't picky eaters."