- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tomato flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Guacamole, sour cream, salsa and sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, oil and cumin; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to 350°.
- Divide vegetable mixture evenly between two tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining tortillas. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Garnish with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and olives if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas
"Really, really good. We are fans of all roasted vegetables. Egg plant, mushrooms, tomatoes would also work. Will definately make again and again."
"Will be making this on a regular basis! So good!"
"My fiance and I both agreed that it needed a little more zest so the next time I make it I will either add a little more cumin, or chipotle seasoning or possibly tossing the veggies in salsa instead of olive oil would be good. Overall though, I loved this recipe."
"Read the recipe. Directions are clear!!"
"Excellent taste and good for you. The turning down of the heat in the oven is for when you put the prepared quesadilla back in the oven for the 8 to 10 minutes."