These quesadillas get their unique flavor from a special blend of roasted veggies. They’ll be a popular finger food at your Halloween gathering. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tomato flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Guacamole, sour cream, salsa and sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, oil and cumin; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to 350°.
- Divide vegetable mixture evenly between two tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining tortillas. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Garnish with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and olives if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas in Halloween Party Favorites 2009 2009, p17
Reviews for Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review