Roasted Kielbasa & Vegetables Recipe
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dijon mustard, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Divide sweet potatoes, onion and carrots between two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Roast 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add kielbasa, squash and zucchini to pans; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl; toss to combine. If desired, serve with mustard. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Roasted Kielbasa & Vegetables(7)
Sort By :
My mother-in-law made this the other night, and it is fantastic! I love the mix of veggies and kielbasa, and it's really simple. She also added a packet of onion soup mix.
I love recipes that combine fresh veggies with meat. I made this for my family and there were NO LEFTOVERS!
Served it with some shredded cheese on top! Excellent!
This is very similar to one that I make on a regular basis, but I like the idea of sweet potatoes instead of the new reds. Easy to scale down for just two or four, in which case only one pan is needed.
I didn't have any Polish sausage on hand, so I substituted sweet apple flavor chicken sausage for the kielbasa and it was delicious. Roasting brought out the apple flavor nicely. Our whole family really liked this recipe; I'll definitely make it often.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Roasted Squash >
- Sausage Dinner Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Carrot Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Squash Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Sweet Potato Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >