- 4 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and vanilla pudding for 2 minutes. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- In another large bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and butterscotch pudding mix for 2 minutes. Carefully spoon evenly over the vanilla layer.
- In a third large bowl, whisk remaining milk and chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes. Carefully spread evenly over butterscotch layer. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ribbon Pudding Pie
Sort By :
"Takes longer than recipe stated to firm up. The chocolate overwhelmed the rest of the flavors."
"This is one of my favorite pudding pie recipes. I have made it many times following the recipe exactly and have had no trouble whatsoever getting it to set up. It cut beautifully. The flavors really blend well. I especially like to make this on a hot day when I don't want to turn on the oven."
"To make the pie stiffer, use less milk. Mine was too mushy."
"I have made this pie several times, I love it, my husband and his brother would prefer it without the chocolate pudding (are you kiddine me)/easy to make, but be sure you use the INSTANT IN ALL. Thanks, Lynne"
"Earlier I posted a comment about the pie slices falling apart. At that time it had set up for over an hour. About 6 hours later I went to cut a piece of the pie and found it had set up very nicely. Just takes awhile to set up. The pie is easy to make and tastes great."