Cool, smooth and creamy, this pretty pie is a slice of heaven for diabetics and anyone who likes an easy yet impressive dessert. The lovely pudding layers feature a yummy combination of vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch. —Doris Morgan, Verona, Mississippi
- 4 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and vanilla pudding for 2 minutes. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- In another large bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups milk and butterscotch pudding mix for 2 minutes. Carefully spoon evenly over the vanilla layer.
- In a third large bowl, whisk remaining milk and chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes. Carefully spread evenly over butterscotch layer. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Ribbon Pudding Pie in Light & Tasty April/May 2001, p45
Reviews for Ribbon Pudding Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review