Raspberry Pie with Oat Crust Recipe
- 3/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cold water
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (.8 ounces) sugar-free cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- In a food processor, combine the flour, oats and salt. While processing, slowly drizzle in oil. Gradually add water until a ball forms. Roll out dough between two sheets of waxed paper. Remove top sheet of waxed paper; invert dough into a 9-in. pie plate. Remove remaining waxed paper.
- Trim and flute edges. Line unpricked pastry with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5-7 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large saucepan, heat water over medium heat. Whisk in pudding mix. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Whisk in gelatin until completely dissolved. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Fold in raspberries. Spoon into crust. Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Pie with Oat Crust(31)
Sort By :
A Sugar-free Pie, how yummy. My husband enjoyed it too.
Loved this sugar free pie. I doubled the recipe and made two pies. The crust was especially good and flaky.
Excellent! My family just loved it! You couldn't tell it was sugar-free, and it was perfect to serve on a hot, humid day.
One of the best pies I've ever had.
I forgot to rate it! Also, is there a way to make the oatmeal crust w/o a food processor? sounds tasty
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pie Baking >
- Pie Crust Recipes >