Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) white or yellow cake mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely grated or shaved
- Grated chocolate or chocolate curls, optional
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions. Cool; cut into 3/4-in. cubes. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a trifle bowl or individual dessert glasses, layer half of cake cubes, 1-1/2 cups raspberries, half of cream cheese mixture and half of chocolate. Repeat layers.
- Top with the remaining raspberries. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle(10)
Sort By :
I also forgot to mention we prefer the French vanilla cake mix by Pillsbury.
My previous post did not let me put in the 5 stars
My family has actually made this recipe many times and LOVE it. We prefer more of the cream so we actually double the recipe on the cream cheese,whipping cream, & powdered sugar portion. It's not overly sweet and so delicious. The only thing I add is some vanilla extract to the cream cheese.
I have made this recipe several times and it has always gotten great reviews. I do make a few changes.
When I am in a hurry, I just buy a store made angel food cake. I always use strawberries and I like white chocolate instead of semisweet. Which ever chocolate you use, put it in the freezer first. It is so much easier to shave.
I tried this recipe for Mother's Day. It was sooo good! I could not decide between raspberries or blueberries so I ended up doing it with both berries. Also, I did not make the cake, I bought angel cake instead. The result was a delicious Red, White, and Blue dessert that I will definitively do again for the 4th of July!!!