Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) white or yellow cake mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely grated or shaved
- Grated chocolate or chocolate curls, optional
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions. Cool; cut into 3/4-in. cubes. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a trifle bowl or individual dessert glasses, layer half of cake cubes, 1-1/2 cups raspberries, half of cream cheese mixture and half of chocolate. Repeat layers.
- Top with the remaining raspberries. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle
Sort By :
"I also forgot to mention we prefer the French vanilla cake mix by Pillsbury."
"My previous post did not let me put in the 5 stars"
"My family has actually made this recipe many times and LOVE it. We prefer more of the cream so we actually double the recipe on the cream cheese,whipping cream, & powdered sugar portion. It's not overly sweet and so delicious. The only thing I add is some vanilla extract to the cream cheese."
"I have made this recipe several times and it has always gotten great reviews. I do make a few changes.When I am in a hurry, I just buy a store made angel food cake. I always use strawberries and I like white chocolate instead of semisweet. Which ever chocolate you use, put it in the freezer first. It is so much easier to shave."
"I tried this recipe for Mother's Day. It was sooo good! I could not decide between raspberries or blueberries so I ended up doing it with both berries. Also, I did not make the cake, I bought angel cake instead. The result was a delicious Red, White, and Blue dessert that I will definitively do again for the 4th of July!!!"