Quick Barbecued Beans Recipe
A simple classic recipe, but cooking it on the grill introduces a subtle flavor. This dish features a nice blend of beans, and preparation time is minimal.
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In an ungreased 8-in. x 8-in. disposable foil pan, combine all ingredients.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Barbecued Beans in Reminisce June/July 2010, p42
Reviews for Quick Barbecued Beans(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >